This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Dr Pepper®. The opinions photos and text are all mine.
With summer nearly here, it's a great time to think about how you want to spend it and creating a memorable summer bucket list. Personally, summer is my favorite season! I enjoy the long days and warm breezy evenings. Some of my best family memories have been made during the summer. Surprisingly, not all of them were made while on an expensive vacation. While trips are a wonderful way to create unforgettable memories, there are many ways to create one of a kind summer moments without spending a lot of money.
I compiled a list of some fun summer activities that I have memories of. Some are based on my own childhood memories and others are from experiences we have shared as a family.
Summer Bucket List
- Write a letter to your future self
- Watch sunset with your family
- Go to the zoo at night
- Learn to play an instrument with your kids
- Go to a concert in the park with a picnic basket
- Plan a family vacation together
- Gather around a fire pit and share stories of favorite memories
- Rent a karaoke machine for an evening and invite some friends
- Camp overnight in the backyard
Everyone deserves a one-of-a-kind summer don't you agree? One of the ways you can have a really memorable summer is to enter to win a piece of the Dr Pepper® Summer FUNd. My favorite is the Cherry flavor!
Sign up and play the sweet scratch off game for a chance to instantly win a $5 Walmart eGift Card.
Then, upload your Walmart receipt showing purchase of any Dr Pepper products for a chance to win prizes. Upload receipts every day from May 1st - July 31st! Prizes include:
- $5 Walmart eGift Card.
- $50 in movie cash, gas card and dining cash.
- $250 in Walmart eGift Cards, amusement park cash or zoo cash
- $2,500 in vacation cash
Winning any of these would truly make some memorable moments of summer fun! Check out the other fun ideas with the #SummerFUNd hashtag.
What was one of your most memorable summer moments?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Dr Pepper®. The opinions and text are all mine.