We are all at home and now more than ever we are needing some TLC. I've put together a list of Cool Stuff to Buy for Self Care while we are at home this season. All of these items are less than $20 so you can feel ok with spending a little bit on yourself right now.
Be sure to check out my other self-care tips!
Hello Friends! If you are like me, you've been feeling some tension and unrest with all that is going on. I have been taking walks when the weather allows and doing a little online shopping to maintain a feeling of normalcy. I have also been baking a lot of bread, which you already know if you have been around the island lately.
Even my little pup is feeling a bit needy. I don't know how he is going to handle me not being around 24/7 once things get back to the new normal.
So today, I am sharing twenty fun self-care items that are all less than $20. Maybe you will find a few items that might help you while you are at home.
Cool Stuff to Buy - Items for self-care under $20
1. New York Biology Dead Sea Mud Mask - With some extra time on your hands, it is a great time to make an investment in a skin care mask.
Lulu Candles | Fresh Linen | Luxury Scented Soy Jar Candle
2. For me, I find a mild candle scent to be very calming. There is just something about a mild candle scent like this Lulu Soy candle to help relax and chill.
3. I have always wanted to try a Jade Roller neck massager. So I ordered this one on Amazon and I will let you know how it goes in a future post.
4. I wasn't planning on getting makeup brushes, I mean, I have skipped my make up on most days this week. But this extensive makeup brush set was just too good to pass up. Fourteen pieces in Rose Gold!
5. So, I've been doing my own nails for the last two weeks. It hasn't been that bad and I could not pass up this 15 color nail polish set from Nicole Miller. I have always loved Nicole Miller's style and this is an easy way to change up my polish color.
6. Well, it is true that chocolate DOES make everything better, and once I found out that this Chocolate brand was Voted Best Chocolate in the U.S. by Food & Wine magazine, I was sold. This set has a different variety for each day of the week! Each bar is only 60 calories too.
7. This seed starter kit is a perfect way to celebrate the arrival of spring. What better way to enjoy something you have grown yourself!
8. Because I can't get to the gym and I don't have any gym equipment in my home, I ordered these Resistance Bands Set from Amazon to help me stay fit when I cannot get to the gym.
9. I had just started taking yoga classes at the gym and luckily there are a ton of classes online. Yoga has been proven to help calm and release stress for many people. You may want to pick up this yoga mat and try it out for yourself.
Sampler Tea Set
10. I love to drink hot tea in the afternoons, and this 48 sampler tea set is going to help me get through the next few weeks. I could enjoy a different tea for about 9 weeks and never have the same one twice!
10. Let's face it, slippers are the new sneakers. These Memory Foam slippers are just what is needed to keep cozy this month.
12. Not going to lie, I have been enjoying a few cocktails while staying home. These Freeze Stemless Red & White Wine Tumbler Cups are a deal and I can use them this summer too!
13. I am guilty of taking longer showers these days because let's face it, we are living a slower life. One way to enjoy your time is this Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker and enjoy some throwback up
Fleece Blanket Throw
14. I highly recommend that you have to have a Fleece Blanket Throw or two around to cozy up.
15. We have had the heater on quite a bit and my skin has been feeling it. This Hydrating moisturizer is at a reasonable price.
16. I have always loved coloring and this mandela coloring book offers lots of designs to help you create a colorful drawing.
17. These fun fine tip drawing and writing pens are perfect for jotting in your bullet journal or drawing. This set has 18 colors, so that will last you a while.
18. One thing I have always wanted to learn was to knit. This knitting book and this knitting needles set can help you get started. The needle pouch is so cute and you will just need to add some yarn to get started.
Cheerful Hanging Kitchen Towels
19. I've been spending a lot of time in my kitchen and honestly, these hanging kitchen towels really have brightened things up. They are yellow and bright and gorgeous!