Welcome to Day #1 of Appetizer Week, a multi-blogger event co-hosted by Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic and Kristen from Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker. With the big football game coming up, we wanted to make sure you had plenty of ideas for your game day spread. Each day we will be dishing up a different set of appetizers. We hope you enjoy this fabulous group of recipes. Tune in each day starting with Monday, January 20 and ending on Saturday, January 25. Lots of great prizes will be up for grabs so you do not want to miss one single day. Follow #AppetizerWeek on Twitter to keep up to date with all our amazing recipes and giveaways!
If your family loves Sriracha, this is a great recipe for some spicy bites. These are especially good if you dip them in guacamole or melted cheese. These are also great with a bowl of chili.
Baked Sriracha Bites
1 package refrigerated pizza crust
2 tablespoons sriracha hot sauce sauce or similar
½ cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
1 tablespoon minced onion
Preheat oven to 375°.
Roll out pizza crust on a lightly floured surface.
Brush bottom half of the pizza crust with hot sauce, then top with shredded cheese, onion and cilantro.
Fold over top half of pizza crust over the half with the toppings
Using a pastry cutter, cut into strips and then squares.
Seal individual squares by pressing a fork around the edges. Place on parchment-covered cookie sheet.
Bake 7-9 minutes until edges are light brown. Serve warm. I like to serve these with cheese sauce or guacamole.
Come by tomorrow and Saturday for more recipes and more great chances to win a prize.
Our sponsor today is Savorx. They are providing a Spiceologist Block. Knife block meets spice rack in this beautiful European Beech block filled with 22 glass vials of fresh spices. Beautify your kitchen in one easy step! Not only is it gorgeous it will help you be creative in the kitchen by keeping your most used spices close at hand. You can follow Savorx on Facebook.
***Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Winner must be 18 years of age or older. No substitutions or cash value will be given***
***Disclaimer: This giveaway is being provided by SavorX.
#AppetizerWeek bloggers have not received product or been compensated as a part of this giveaway.***
For a chance to win, enter on the Rafflecopter below:
Visit all the other Appetizer Week blogs for more amazing recipes:
- Bacon Jalapeno Poppers by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Cheesy Goodness Melts by Kiss My Smoke
- Turkey Meatballs with Blackberry Sauce by Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- BBQ Flavored Popcorn by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Loaded Sweet Potato Waffle Fries by Food Done Light
- Caramelized Onion Dip by Cooking in Stilettos
- Bacon Wrapped Smokies with Brown Sugar by What's Cooking, Love?
- Almond Crusted Baked Eggplant by Je suis alimentageuse
- Chicken Mozzarella Potstickers by Makobi Scribe
- Crab Rangoon Dip by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Mini Chicken Tacos by Clarks Condensed
- Cured Ham & Olive Tortilla Pinwheels by From Gate to Plate
- Mustard and Gruyere Batons by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Spiced Nuts by My Catholic Kitchen
- Crispy Cheese Twists by Life Off the Clock
- Mini Pita Pizzas by Home Cooking Memories
- Slow Cooker Salsa Pulled Chicken Sliders by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Green Hummus by Mom's Test Kitchen
- Baked Mozzarella Sticks by Try Anything Once Culinary
- Low Sodium Cauliflower-Potato Bitesby Cookerati
- Pickled Pepper and Pepperoni Puff Pastry Pizza/Pinwheelsby Farm Fresh Feasts
- Sriracha Chicken Pocketsby Lemons for Lulu
- Candied Baconby That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Baby Asparagus Wrapped in Prosciuttoby Food Lust People Love
- Crispy Baked Green Bean Friesby Dizzy Busy and Hungry