Welcome to another edition of 5 Things I'm loving right now. Check out my loves for this month.
- These cute soap popsicles. They look real don't they? So cute and a nice way to incorporate summer fun into your bathroom. You can find them here.
2. Summer smoothie bowls. Such a great way to start the morning and enjoy some of the delicious fruits of summer. You can get the recipe here.
3. Summer Food Festivals. One of my favorite ways to spend a summer day is to enjoy a food festival. It is a great way to explore new foods and enjoy music and the great outdoors.
4. Stitch Fix Stitch Fix is a personal styling fashion service which, based on your style profile preferences, they send you clothing and accessories that they feel would match your style. You are not obligated to keep any of them and if you want to return them, there is a postage-paid envelope in the box so you just wrap and ship. Usually, I pick a few items and send the rest back, however, the last two shipments have been so great that I have kept the entire shipment. You can choose to have items sent every few weeks, every month or every other month. If you want to check them out here is my referral link.
5. Our new Air Purifier. Since moving to the beach, It is so quiet and sleek, you don't even know it is there. I feel like it has helped me with my allergies and I have noticed that there is less dust in the room since using it. Airfree destroys mold, allergens, dust, pet dander and other organic pollutants. You can find this air purifier here.
What are you loving this month?