Did someone say chocolate? Chocolate lovers will unite again in December as the top chocolate and pastry chefs from all over the globe come together in Los Angeles for a Indulge LA Chocolate and Pastry Show.
All paired with the best wines, and spirits from all over the globe
and a DJ for some fun and festive entertainment!
What you need to know:
- An all-inclusive Chocolate Festival and Pastry Show featuring sweet and savory culinary creations from many top chocolate and pastry chefs. Unlimited champagne, wines, beers and spirits are served.
- Event is open to all ages.
- Event is on December 27, 2015 beginning at 1:00 PM for VIP and 2:00 PM for GA.
- Valet is available as well as self-park.
- Part of the proceeds to benefit St. Jude Children's Hospital.
Tickets are $45-$05
For ticket information visit www.indulgela.net
The Olympic Collections 11301 Olympic Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Check out the excitement from last year below.
I will be covering this event as media. Photos reprinted with permission. All opinions are my own.
What is your favorite chocolate item?