This Pumpkin Mug Cake is perfect for when you want a little taste of pumpkin for a dessert or snack. This mug cake does not use eggs, and tastes like a pumpkin dream. I made it last night when I just wanted a little something sweet before my TV time. This is my own recipe, it is not adapted. I do not like to bake with eggs in the microwave so it is egg-free.
This is also a great way to use over any leftover pumpkin that you might have. The time to bake will depend on your microwave, but you know the rule, the toothpick needs to come out clean.
So here it is.
Just a few ingredients,
Mix together in a mug…
Then top with whipped cream!
Pumpkin Mug Cake Recipe
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons milk
- whipped cream
- pinch of cinnamon for topping
- Coat mug with a smidge of butter
- Mix all other ingredients except topping together in mug
- Cook in microwave 2 minutess
- Check with a toothpick to ensure it comes out clean
- Depending on you microwave, you may want to add 10 - 15 seconds
- Let cool about 30 seconds
- Place on a plate or leave in mug.
- Add whipped cream and top with cinnamon
This was so good and the best part is it takes only minutes. What was the last thing you enjoyed that was pumpkin flavored?