This Peach Ice Cream Recipe is just what I needed the other day. Creamy, cold goodness with the sweet taste of fresh peaches!
I absolutely love all of the summer fruits that are available right now and I try to get my fill before that day when I go to the grocery store and discover that they are gone. Do you know that feeling? It always make me a little sad because it means that summer is ending.
Homemade ice cream is really easy to make, even if you do not have an ice cream maker. This no churn peach ice cream recipe is made with just a few ingredients so you can have it ready for a snack or as a dessert for your next barbecue.
It also smells wonderful when prepping the peaches.
In just a couple of hours, the ice cream is ready!
- 1 14 oz. can condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 - 4 fresh peaches
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Wash the peaches, remove seed and chop into bite-sized pieces
- In a skillet or sauce pan, add peaches, water and sugar.
- Heat over medium until water evaporates. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat heavy cream until peaks start to form.
- Gently fold in condensed milk.
- Add peaches to the mixture and swirl.
- Cover and freeze at least 4 hours.
Talk about a great way to enjoy summer!
It is one of my favorite flavors. You may have seen my other recent great summer ice cream recipe I made a few weeks ago. Honestly, ever since I learned about no churn, I have been experimenting with different kinds of fresh fruit ice cream.
What is your favorite summer fruit?