So we are now in the final quarter of the year. This time of year, I look at my fall planning list (yes, I have one) and see what things I can plan for in advance of the holidays. I want to share with you a list of things that you may want to consider adding to your to do list to help you be prepared for the next few months:
- Make your holiday gift lists now. Evaluate your list and determine if you want to change up gift giving traditions.
- Put an extra jacket and umbrella in the car for you and your family.
- Pick up your Halloween candy so that your market does not run out of the good stuff.
- Organize your kitchen pantry so that there is room for the items you will be buying in the next couple of months.
- Make or order holiday greeting cards. Prepare your address list.
- Decorate your home for fall if you have not already. Even just a pumpkin will help you embrace the season.
- Stock up on flu and cold medicine before you need them. It will save you having to run out when it is inconvenient.
- Order personalized gift items for the holidays so that you have plenty of time to process.
- Test your smoke alarms to ensure they are working properly.
- Donate coats, sweaters and boots that you and your family have grown out of to a local charity
- Follow Organized Island so you do not miss an upcoming post. I was just testing you to see if you read all the way to the bottom. but would love you to follow.
What would you add to this list?