So we are now in the final quarter of the year. This time of year, I look at my fall planning list (yes, I have one) and see what things I can plan for in advance of the holidays. I want to share with you a list of things that you may want to consider adding to your to do list to help you be prepared for the next few months:
- Make your holiday gift lists now. Evaluate your list and determine if you want to change up gift giving traditions.
- Put an extra jacket and umbrella in the car for you and your family.
- Pick up your Halloween candy so that your market does not run out of the good stuff.
- Organize your kitchen pantry so that there is room for the items you will be buying in the next couple of months.
- Make or order holiday greeting cards. Prepare your address list.
- Decorate your home for fall if you have not already. Even just a pumpkin will help you embrace the season.
- Stock up on flu and cold medicine before you need them. It will save you having to run out when it is inconvenient.
- Order personalized gift items for the holidays so that you have plenty of time to process.
- Test your smoke alarms to ensure they are working properly.
- Donate coats, sweaters and boots that you and your family have grown out of to a local charity
- Follow Organized Island so you do not miss an upcoming post. I was just testing you to see if you read all the way to the bottom. but would love you to follow.
What would you add to this list?
Latest posts by Raquel (Posts)
- nFuse Bar and Kitchen - January 23, 2015
- Simple Recipes for the Big Bowl Game – 5 Ingredients or Less - January 21, 2015
- The Los Angeles Travel and Adventure Show - January 18, 2015