As part of the Nice to Meet You Party I am answering the question – What do I like to do at home?
1. When everyone is home, we love to play card games. My favorite card game is Golf right now and my family is competitive so it can get intense.
2. I love to be on-line, blogging, tweeting, commenting, learning and discovering new (to me) blogs. There is so much to learn every day. My special time is the first thing in the morning while enjoying some coffee (that’s #3) before anyone else is awake.
3. Coffee time – just me and my puppy.
4. I love to watch shoes like Dancing With the Stars, MasterChef and Undercover Boss. These are the kind of reality shows I enjoy!
5. I am in a book club, so I like to read in the backyard. Right now I am reading the Steve Jobs book. It is fascinating.
6. I like organizing, I have since I was a child if you ready my About Me page. It just feels so good when things are in order.
Want to join in on the Nice to Meet You Party? Check it out here:
What do you like to do when you are at home?