Happy September! I am amazed at how quickly this summer went by. Although summer is my favorite season, I also love fall. There is something about getting back into the school routine that feels well, productive. We just came back from a great weekend in Las Vegas. Even though it is still technically summer, the switch to school mode makes it seem like fall. I am sharing my fall favorites today because the season is nearly here. A few of the things I love about fall are:
- Cooking and baking with pumpkin and apples. Some of my fall favorite recipes include pumpkin muffins, apple cinnamon rolls, and pumpkin soup.
- Fall decor and any decorating projects with pumpkins.
- Cooler, crisp evenings
- Pumpkin Beers
- Casseroles, chili and stews for dinner.
- The changing colors of trees. This photo is from our trip to Oregon, our trees in Southern California do not look like this.
- College Football and tailgate parties – GO BRUINS!
- Sweaters and scarves – as long as they are soft, comfortable sweaters.
- Fantasy Football – this is only my second year being involved with one, but it is quite fun and makes football so much more interesting to watch.
- Jeans and boots and booties and more boots – yay!
- The Fall Fashion issues of magazines like Vogue, InStyle and Glamour. These are some seriously large magazines and I love going through them every fall for inspiration.
What are your fall favorites?