Glazed Chicken Wings are a great dish for a football viewing party. We host a Super Bowl Party every year and it is always a fun time to get together with friends. This wings recipe is not a hot wings recipe, but a subtle soy sauce-based sauce that is great for grown-ups and kids alike.
You can start with already trimmed wings, or trim your own.
The wings are bathed in a tangy and slightly sweet sauce in your refrigerator.
They bake up nicely in the oven.
When they are done, they are very tasty.
- 2 dozen chicken wings
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- If you have whole wings, cut off the tips and discard.
- Put chicken wings in a bowl or baggie.
- In a bowl or jar, mix together remaining ingredients and whisk well.
- Cover the chicken wings with sauce and refrigerate.
- Lay the wings in a single layer on a baking sheet
- Bake at 375° preheated for 25 minutes
- Turn wings over once and bake an additional 20-25 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Transfer to a serving dish
- Great served with ranch dressing.
Will you be going to a Super Bowl party?