Fun and practically free things to do this summer.
Summer has finally arrived! It’s time for slowing down, keeping cool and longer days. Every year, I like to make a summer bucket list for the season. It is not meant to be a to do list, but just a list of things that could be fun to do when we have some time to relax and enjoy friends and family. I have compiled a list of fun and practically free things to do this summer.
Free Things to Do This Summer
- Go to the beach
- Visit a friend or relative you have not seen in a while.
- Go Geocaching
- Build an inside fort
- Learn how to play a new card game
- Got to the park and plan a picnic with ball games
- Host a play date
- Find some summer reads at the library
- Make a summer bucket list
- Run through sprinklers
- Find a free outdoor movie in your neighborhood
- Look for cheap treasures at a flea market or second hand store
- Make snow cones
- Create a scavenger hunt
- Go for a bike ride
- Watch a sunset
- Start a bullet journal
- Go to the park
- Play Frisbee Golf
- Make homemade ice cream
- Pull out some of those unused craft supplies and start crafting
What else can you think of to add to this list?
Looking for more ways to save money this summer?