Did you have a wonderful first full weekend of spring? We had a wonderful time enjoying the sunshine with friends. Of course there was also some not so fun stuff like laundry and bill paying, but let’s focus on the fun. We have gathered these twenty easy Easter craft ideas for you and your kids or craft partners to consider during spring break or any night. They are all simple to do so that they will not require a tone of time.
I plan to make a couple of things when I have my weekly craft session with my mom. You may remember we took our spring wreath inspiration and made some cute mantle pieces.
Did you check out the Cricut giveaway we are hosting? If you missed it, you can enter here for a chance to win a Cricut cutting machine.
20 Easy Easter Craft Ideas
- Easter Crafts For Kids: Sponge Painted Easter Egg Basket from buggyandbuddy.com
- Easy Easter Craft: Button Easter Egg from carrieelle.com
- Paper Roll Chick from easypeasyandfun.com
- Easter Bunny Terrarium That’s Easy To Make from pastelsandmacarons.com
- Peeps Mason Jars For Easter from masonjarcraftslove.com
- DIY Felt Bunny Favor Bags from hellowonderful.co
- Easter Craft Idea: Cadbury Creme Egg Bunnies from positivelysplendid.com
- Egg Shell Mosaic Vase from craftsbyamanda.com
- Toilet Paper Roll Easter Craft from easypeasyandfun.com
- Easy Easter Egg Animal Friends from hellowonderful.co
- Easter Bunny Jars from masonjarcraftslove.com
- Easter Craft: DIY Egg Garland from DIY candy.com
- Bunny Tail Bunting from cleanandscentsible.com
- Easy DIY Pineapple Easter Eggs from hellosplendid.com
- Peg Bunnies from hereshegoesagainblog.wordpress.com
- DIY Kids Craft Easter Bunny Pot Tutorial With Printable Template from trimcraft.co.uk
- Grass Paper Boxes (free cut files) from deliacreates.com
- A Paper Bunny Basket: Simple, Easy & So Adorable from thisheartofmineblog.com
- Wooden Clothespin Easter Cupcake Toppers from camillestyles.com
- Free Printable Easter Bunny Treat Cones To Download And Print from we-are-scout.com
Aren’t these just the cutest Easter crafting ideas? Which would you try first?