So for my blogging friends, many of you are going to BlogHer very soon! I am so excited for all of you and I am going to be watching and following like an Olympic fan.
So in order to make my absence as painless as possible I am doing a few things to help me live vicariously through conferees. I am also hoping to be one that wins one of the awesome swagbags that lucky BlogHer attendees will receive. So I have to mention that I am receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for this blog post.
Here are some things I will be doing to recreate the experience from the West Coast:
- Following @BlogHerAtHome on Twitter
- Following @LaurieWrites on Twitter, since she is now my new BFF and will be blogging from the conference
- Using the BlogHer Conference App for my iPhone (so I can pretend I have to be somewhere in 10 minutes..)
- Shopping for some new shoes for the conference because it will be kind of like therapy for me.
CommiseratingConnecting with other bloggers who will also be on #blogherathome
- Making hot dogs, black and white cookies, cheesecake and deli sandwiches so I feel like I am in New York
- If you will be joining me from somewhere other than New York, please let me know in the comments. If you are from SoCal, come by and have a cookie with me!
Latest posts by Raquel (Posts)
- Celebrating National Craft Month - March 29, 2015
- Easy Breakfast Sandwich Recipe - March 28, 2015
- Knott’s Boysenberry Festival – A Treat For Your Tastebuds - March 26, 2015