Tomorrow, for most of us in the United States, we will be getting an extra hour due to Daylight Savings time. Daylight Saving Time begun in the US during World War I in order to save energy for war production by taking advantage of the later daylight hours between April and October.
- go out to celebrate at breakfast, lunch or dinner
- go for a walk somewhere outside and take my dog with me
- catch up on my reading
- catch up on Nashville episodes (recorded but have not seen one)
- make a holiday shopping list
- see some friends or family
- reorganize my laundry room
- sleep in (I generally cannot do this)
- go on to Pinterest and set alarm for an hour
- work on my budget for next year
Do you get an extra hour this weekend? What will you do with it or if you do not, what would you do with an extra hour?